Watermelon Cucumber Coco Lime Mint Juice Order Of Operations
- Cutting Board
- Big Knife
- Fine Strainer
- Big spoon
Watermelon Cucumber Coco Lime Mint Juice Ingredients:
- 2 Cups of Coconut Water
- 1/3 Cucumber (peeled)
- 1/4 Watermelon (cut in chunks, discard shell)
- 1 Lime (zested)
- Few Sprigs of Mint (hold off to the side)
Make Watermelon Cucumber Coco Lime Mint Juice
- After ingredients are prepared toss everything into the blender and liquify! Except the mint, to keep the juice a nice pink colour. ( Also the reason why I ditched the cucumber skin.) You could pulse the mint once or twice once the juice if fully blended just to break it up. I chose to muddle it and then add as a garnish at the end.
- Once Liquified – Set strainer on top of a jug. Slowly pour juice through the strainer. I assisted the process with the back of a big spoon.
- Muddle the mint, and toss it in. Save a small piece to set on top as a garnish… If your feeling fancy like that.
#KABOOM! Talk about a fresh kick to the taste buds! This was exactly what my mouth needed when I got my wisdom teeth out this past week! It is also perfect for the piping hot weather we have been enjoying here in Toronto! Watermelon Cucumber Coco Lime Mint Juice will be sure to make your friends beg for more… SO maybe make a few batches! This batch alone fills up a pitcher… SO if you have 4 pitchers or a massive jug… Go to town! It would be worth your time if you were having a party. If you really wanted to kick things up you could toss a bit of vodka, rum, or gin in there. For me… I like to keep it virgin!
Happy Fresh Taste Buds!
XOxO Love within, love around.
Erin Nicole Bick