- Good Blender or Food Processor
- Citrus Juicer
- Cutting Board
- 1 1/2 Cup of Greek Yogurt
- A good chunk of Goat Cheese (YOU decide!)
- Generous Handful of Cilantro (Chopped)
- 3 Cloves of Garlic
- 1 Stalk of Celery (Course Chop)
- 1/2 Cucumber (Course Chop)
- 2 Radishes (Course Chop)
- 1 Lime Juiced
- 1TBSP of Canadian Maple Syrup (Organic)
- 1/2 Tsp Coriander
- 1/2 Tsp Cummin
- S & P to Taste
Throw Everything Into Food Processor/Blender:
- Toss in the Greek Yogurt & Goat Cheese
- Course Chop Cilantro
- Skin Garlic and Toss in Whole
- Course Chop All Veg and Throw Them in There!
- Add the Rest of the Ingredients!
The creation of Sauce Ensalada was a bit funny! We found a Greek Yogurt Fajita Sauce, but it wasn't much other then Greek Yogurt and Cilantro! My Adventure Partner Brian and Myself like to pack as many nutrients into our meals and possible! SO we started by cleaning out all of the left over veggies in the fridge!
This was seriously a smooth move on our part! This Sauce Ensalada (translation… Salada Sauce) was a dang ol' miracle! Lol I have been in Texas for just over 2 weeks now… The lingo is fully wearing off on me!
Anyways the Sauce turned out GREAT! We put it on two different salads and scooped it up corn tortillas! The one meals was Spinach Tamales, and the other Tofu Fajitas! The Tamales were not homemade but now I am inspired to figure them out! The battered Tofu on the other hand… I made that one up! Holy SMOKES that turned out awesome! I will soon share that recipe as well!
Until next time beauties…
XOxO Love within, love around.
Erin Nicole Bick